Friday 1 August 2008

Alphabetical list of movies reviewed

Oh dear, it seems the last update nearly crashed the blog! Html can't cope with the scripting of large tables, apparently.

So, anyone wishing to view an updated version of the pdf, which tables the submissions in alphabetical order, please leave a comment here with your email address and I will send the latest version to you. Although it's updated weekly (or more frequently if I get a chance) it's up to you to prompt me for a later one, or to keep an eye on the new submissions.

Current list includes more than 280 titles - and growing!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am very interested in seeing your list. :)

rockin80schick@ymail.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to write a review

MattzillaSoprano@gmail.com

Winterjazz said...

No problem guys, will update it today and email it over.

Cheers

Winterjazz

Timothy_Scott said...

scottyboy31487@yahoo.com
i love this idea. Please send me the list

Unknown said...

Please send your list to my email address:

packrat321@gmail.com

Thank you.

haykind said...

I'd like to see a list so if and when I do reviews it will be of movies not yet done